Grape is one of the oldest fruit in the world. It is a fruit that people have cultivated grape since ancient times and it was a luxury fruit at that time.
Grapefruits are both healthy and tasty at the same time. Grapes are a great source of phytonutrients, mainly phenols, and polyphenols, and contain other important vitamins such as vitamin K, A, C, and vitamin B6.
Classified under the family of berries, grapes come in different varieties as well as colours – green, red, blue, purple and black, seedless grapes, grape jelly, grape jam and grape juice, raisins, currents, and sultanas, not to mention wine.
Some of the health benefits in this fruit are as follows:
• Due to their well-known therapeutic value, grapes can be used as a cure for asthma.
• Grapes are a wonderful source of micro-nutrients like copper, iron, and manganese, all of which are important in the formation and strength of the bones.
• Green grape contains dietary fiber which can bind cholesterol and get rid it from the body
• The polyphenols found in grapes have been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease and support a healthy heart by promoting relaxation of blood vessels to help maintain healthy blood flow and function.
• Research suggests that regular grape consumption may play a role in eye health by protecting the retina from deterioration.
• A bunch of grape can help to relieve stress since it high in antioxidant, magnesium and vitamin that can affect to the nerve and calming it.
• Due to their high nutrient content, grapes also play an important role in ensuring a healthy and active life.
• When the ripe grape juice is consumed without dilution every morning, it could serve as remedy for migraine.
• Red grapes are high in antibacterial and antiviral properties. This protects you from many infections.
• Grapes can reduce uric acid and eliminate it from your body. This reduces pressure on your kidneys and keeps them healthy.
• The Vitamin C. in grapes helps in collagen formation that helps in the growth of cells and blood vesse